Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Stars Status

Started in on the bugs from last update...


  • Fixed names with spaces (caused planet names in the test bed to shift... which required an update to the orders.tcl)
  • Added display of max infrastructure (which is stored in the turn file). This caused me to realize that turn 0 does not have a max infra calculation. I also realized we did not factor in OBRM and JOAT...
  • Added display of defenses (including max)
  • I moved the "bottom right" frame (which shows planets, fleets, minefields, etc.) over to the left. This makes more room for the starmap. I also changed the display to 800x600, and shrunk the hab bars to make things fit better, and fixed the hab pluses to use a brighter color.
  • Fixed message display when you have no messages.

1 comment:

jdevale said...

Hey,

Haven't got my build environment set up yet. I hope to get this up soon and check out the latest code base... I think the last thing is basically the combat engine, right?