Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Now it begins

Space Ghost (SG): Now it begins! Who all here is evil?
Zorak (Z): I'm evil!
Brak (B): I'm evil!
Z: Oh, you are not!
B: I am too!
Z: You're as harmless as a babies butt!
SG: Zorak!
Z: Well he is.
B: I am not a babies butt.
SG: Sorry Brak, I'm going to have to go with Zorak on this one. You simply lack the mental capacity to be evil.
B: I don't get it.
SG: You have to, oh say; come up with plots against the universe, hatch evil plans to conquer planets, and just be plain mean most of the time.
Z: You're just too nice.
B: I forget how to be mean. That radiation half lobotomized me.
SG: Say, I've got an idea. Why doesn't Zorak teach you how to be mean?
Z: Oh man, do I haf'ta?
SG: Yes you haf'ta!
Z: Alright Brak, repeat after me: "Space Ghost, I will destroy you!"
B: Space Ghost, I will destroy you, if you don't mind.
Z: I WILL destroy YOU!
B: I will destroy you?
Z: I WILL DESTROY YOU!!
B: Alright! I will destroy you!
Z: You, and your little dog too.
B: You, and... Hey! I like his dog, Francine is a good puppy.
Z: No, that was just a threat.
B: You want to hurt Francine. You're a big, bad, green, thingy, guy...
SG: Bug?
B: Bug. Space Ghost, shoot that thingy-thing on your arm.
SG: Destructo-ray?
B: Destructo-ray, so he doesn't hurt Francine.
SG: Gladly, Brak, my dear old chum. {BLAST}
Z: Hey! What did you do that for!
SG: That was for Francine! Hey wait, I don't have a dog.
Z: Yea, tell me about it.

No comments: